Consolidation, merger by acquisition, split-up, spin-off, transformation are key components of global business processes. M&A transactions allow companies to integrate into larger structures, thereby allowing companies to strengthen their presence in a particular region or to strengthen their position in the market of supplying goods or providing services.
Femida Legal Association has extensive experience in the area of corporate law and M&A on the creation, acquisition, separation, division of companies both Ukrainian and international.
Range of services:
– registration, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities, establishment of branches and representative offices;
– development of optimal corporate management schemes;
– protection of shareholders’ rights, legal support of securities transactions;
– resolution of corporate conflicts, protection against illegal takeovers (raiding);
– protection of interests of the debtor and creditors on the restoration of the debtor’s solvency or bankruptcy;
– conducting complex legal audit of the enterprise in order to reduce future risks in the course of transactions or acquisition of business, securities, participation in joint activities, etc.;
– preparation, structuring and support of M&A transactions;
– development of algorithms and optimal schemes of mergers and acquisitions of companies;
– support of transactions on privatization and lease of state enterprises and integral property complexes.