PRACTICE IN THE SPHERE OF REAL, DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION
Experts of the Femida Legal Association are qualified specialists in the area of legal support of purchase and sale of real estate, development and construction. Our company has many years of experience in maintaining and resolving corporate, tax and financial issues and regulatory procedures in the area of real estate, development and construction.
We are constantly monitoring the latest developments both in the area of legislation and in the business sector, so that we are able to respond quickly to all processes occurring on the market. This approach allows us to connect to work on a project at any stage. We make every effort as lawyers and as experts with experience in this area and work together with the Client in order to achieve maximum results.
Range of services:
– legal support for the allocation of land plots for use (lease), including for construction;
– legal support for the purchase of land plots and advice on obtaining the necessary conclusions of state and municipal institutions;
– management of real estate objects;
– obtaining permits for the preparation of various types of land management documentation; obtaining the approvals necessary for approval of the land allocation project; the examination of land management documentation obtaining a decision on land allocation, change of purpose or other actions with the land plot;
– coordination of the location of the object, collection of baseline data, obtaining a design permit, approval of the construction project, passing state investment expertise and obtaining a permit for construction work;
– legal audit of land plots, verification of constituent and other documents on land plots, assessment of the possibility of acquiring agricultural land plots and other plots for which a special procedure for their alienation was established;
– representation of client’s interests in courts of different jurisdictions in all categories of land disputes, including disputes concerning the invalidation of decisions of state authorities, sale and purchase contracts, elimination of obstacles in using land plots, etc.;
– providing consultations and legal opinions on land issues, including on issues related to changes in the purpose of land plots, preparation of lease agreements, mortgages, purchase and sale, contracts for the establishment of servitudes, etc.;
– advice on the organization and use of housing investment mechanisms (including construction financing funds or real estate transactions, joint investment institutions, non-state pension funds, issue of housing bonds, other schemes allowed by law).