On September 17, 2019, Femida Legal Association, the All-Ukrainian Association of Private Enforcement Agents, private executor Olga Yukhimenko and private executor Andriy Avtorgov conducted a practical seminar on finding hidden or problematic assets of the debtor and methods of recovering them.
The event was attended by representatives of business and law practitioners in the field of court enforcement support.
The following issues were addressed during the workshop:
– State VS Private executors. Who has more opportunities and motivation?
– What can a lawyer do in enforcement proceedings? How to check the debtor? Sources of information about the assets, income and location of the debtor.
– What assets are most often “hidden” by debtors and why is the lender usually looking for the wrong place?
– Debtor’s assets, which are usually undervalued by performers and creditors. What to look for!
– “Does the eye see that the tooth does not have”, or is it possible to “get” the foreign assets of the debtor?
– Methods of non-standard effects on the debtor in the enforcement proceedings, or how to “make” the manager responsible for the debts of the enterprise.
– State guarantees for enforcement of judgments and criminal liability of the debtor for failure to comply with a court decision.